Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water.
Developing healthy habits can be a difficult task if you are not really a health conscious being. Many people enjoy being lazy & hence they remain tired, dull and hectic throughout the day. Once you make up your mind to take good care of your health; physically & mentally, then you will eventually do all the good stuff that you need to do, to make sure your routine is a healthy one.
People normally tend to accuse others, or they get upset about things that should not be a matter of attention at all. The reason for these sudden frustrations and mood swings is mainly poor health, including the not so active mentality as well. You need to keep yourself busy in a couple of creative and useful habit, which will prove beneficial for you in lots of ways. Results may not be sudden, but you must be consistent if you really want to achieve a healthy lifestyle for yourself.
“Consistency is the key to almost anything.” You have a goal, be consistent towards achieving it. You need a change in yourself, be consistent until you see results. You want to start a career, just be consistent in your work and you will be there soon.
Here are some healthy habits which can really make a huge difference if you stay consistent on them:
· Walking is the basic yet most important part of daily routine. If you are not habitual of walking then you surely be having lots of other problems including tiredness, fatigue, stress, weakness and so on…
· Sleeping is also most common yet a vital part of our life. Sleeping repairs and increases out immune system, so it’s necessary to have a good 7 to 8 hours of proper sleep.
· Water is such a subject that you will see almost every person drilling its importance into our minds. People often take drinking water for granted because it is easily accessible to all. Although here in the picture they have said about 7 glass per day but that is the minimum amount. Your target should be 10 to 12 glass of water every day. The benefits of water are numerous to mention here but to name some, it is a great source of regulating our body temperature, helping our body to absorb nutrients, drains out the toxins, so and so on…
· Meditation, yoga & exercise should also be a part of one’s everyday routines. It may take a little time to develop a habit of these, but once you start you will notice visible changes and your mind & body will relax with time.
· Diet is again another hot topic, but a few people know the importance of a healthy diet. Fruits, veggies, and snack full of nutrients are a must to include in your daily routine.
· Last but never the least point to note is ‘no phone before bed’. This is the hardest habit to commence. Research have shown that the blue light from cell phones makes the brain think that it is still daytime, and hence our brain does not produce the sleep hormone “Melatonin”.
Therefore, when we use cell phone at bedtime, we keep on scrolling late at night without feeling the need to sleep. This not only disturbs the sleep cycle, but our eyes are also getting damaged by consistently looking at the cell screen in the dark. Grow a habit of reading, writing journals, drawing, stretching before sleep, or just give yourself a quiet time away from the hustles of day and relax mind.
Stay healthy, stay focused, stay motivated and love yourself…